East African Media Sector
Revision as of 23:09, 29 August 2017 by Jorn Schultz
News & background related to the East African Media Sector:
- Uncovering Somalia's forgotten music of the 1970s
- StoryLab Academy: Data-driven Journalism with Lam Vo
- The African Data Story
- Digital Reporting Is Here , What Are We Waiting For?
- Uganda’s Open Data Trek - What does Open Data really mean for Uganda?
- Envisioning the future of photojournalism in East Africa
- World of Journalism Study 2012-2016 Country Reports
- Mapping structural conditions of journalism in Kenya Media, Conflict and Democratisation (MeCoDEM) 2016